• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

I had so much fun with this, and nice feedback, I did a new, improved group shot. More slabs!

IMG_4656.jpg

You have me curious about the 110, Bob...... I love that book, and knowing you, I'm betting it's a nice copy ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had so much fun with this, and nice feedback, I did a new, improved group shot. More slabs!

IMG_4656.jpg

You have me curious about the 110, Bob...... I love that book, and knowing you, I'm betting it's a nice copy ? GOD BLESS...

hm

IMG_4656.jpg

I've never seen an actual high grade copy. I have two copies. I just upgraded to this one last weekend at C2E2, FN+ ish with White pages. Andy (October) sold it recently on the Boards to Dale Roberts. I got to Dale just after Andy delivered it ! Absolutely one of my favorite covers.

Fine + is great for that book...... GOD BLESS...

.... none of the DC Sci-Fy books from the 50's are found in NM...... people read those suckers. I'm wanting an 80 pretty bad too....

Just won this in the Heritage auction last night. I had to step up to the plate to win it but it's my favorite cover of all time. I don't usually hoard but this is my third copy, the two others are raw.

StrangeAdvs110.jpg

Just won this in the Heritage auction last night. I had to step up to the plate to win it but it's my favorite cover of all time. I don't usually hoard but this is my third copy, the two others are raw.

StrangeAdvs110.jpg

... I bowed out at the 300 level...... nice book, number two census I believe..... what a cool snapshot of an innocent time :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

StrangeAdvs110.jpg

Fantastic pickup, Bob. I have two nice copies of this issue, so passed on it.

Congrats!!

Fantastic pickup, Bob. I have two nice copies of this issue, so passed on it.

Congrats!!

Thanks. You probably saved me some money (lol) !

One of my favorites as well. I almost went after the 8.0 on Heritage to have a nice second copy but have been buying a lot of other books lately. I think it went for a very reasonable price considering how tough it is to get in nice shape. Here is the White Mountain copy.

Ken

sa110.jpg