• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

MY POINTS 10

6phis74.jpg

Speaking of cleanliness... what is the absolute MUST that TED LONG says you must do before you do anything else?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I just realized this may be a tad bit too difficult, since you have to have it to know.

And since Greggy has decided not to grace us with his presence, here is a more digestible

alternate:

Who is the gal on the left?

6s66buo.jpg

MY POINTS 10

6phis74.jpg

Speaking of cleanliness... what is the absolute MUST that TED LONG says you must do before you do anything else?

@#$%^&

I have a copy of the replica edition, but not where I can get at it.

I'll take a wild guess -- bathe daily.

Jack

MY POINTS 10

6phis74.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I just realized this may be a tad bit too difficult, since you have to have it to know.

And since Greggy has decided not to grace us with his presence, here is a more digestible

alternate:

6s66buo.jpg

Linda Starr

MY POINTS 10

6phis74.jpg

alternate:

6s66buo.jpg

Linda Starr

^^

73olv0y.jpg

What comic is this from?

Quiz.jpg

Another part of the cover

Quiz2.jpg

Just had to make it look like an archie artist. doh!

Li'l kids 5

6sqq7ir.jpg

Took you long enough ^^