• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 7

25 posts in this topic

Winter 2007/2008 Grading Contest Results - Round 7

Grades received were as follows:

4.0 - 01 - [0.77%]

4.5 - 02 - [1.54%]

5.0 - 04 - [3.08%]

5.5 - 05 - [3.85%]

6.0 - 12 - [9.23%]

6.5 - 13 - [10.00%]

7.0 - 25 - [19.23%]

7.5 - 23 - [17.69%]

8.0 - 24 - [18.46%]

8.5 - 14 - [10.77%]

9.0 - 05 - [3.85%]

9.4 - 02 - [1.54%]

Actual Grade for Round 7: CGC 7.0

Round7c.gif

Alternate Link to Results:

http://www.splastic.com/Grading-Contest/Round7c.gif

Scoring System

Contest will be 20 rounds. 48 hours between rounds, and the person with the most points wins after 20 rounds.

Points are as follows:

5 - correct grade

3 - 1 grade off

1 - 2 grades off

-1 - 3 grades off.

-2 - 4 grades off

Well my three points moved me into third but there is more seperation now from Moloch and Toro for first.

Dang those two and their Nik bumping ways.

:eek:

I actually think losing people put me closer to the bottom DESPITE getting 3 points on this one.

You are +4! :golfclap:

Aim for double digits before the end of round 10! (thumbs u

Added a new column to the results... The last column now shows your POSITION from the PREVIOUS ROUND. This should make it easier to see who is moving up and who is dropping down the rankings.

Still lots of fluctuations although the Top Two are holding steady at #1. (thumbs u

Added a new column to the results... The last column now shows your POSITION from the PREVIOUS ROUND. This should make it easier to see who is moving up and who is dropping down the rankings.

Still lots of fluctuations although the Top Two are holding steady at #1. (thumbs u

Just in time to show me messing up in round 8. :eek:

Just in time to show me messing up in round 8. :eek:

I'm wondering what the heck I missed in the scans. I thought this one was pretty straight forward. hm