• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6000th Post, So New Poll - PGM AF # 15

PGM AF # 15  

228 members have voted

1. 1. PGM AF # 15

59 posts in this topic

I agree, wonderful story, Harry! :applause:

Amazing that you were using Mylites and acid-free boards as early as 1981. Very smart... (worship)

When you look at it from a 1981-to the present perspective, it does seem smart. but it's the 1962-1981 20 years that I tend to focus on........... :eek:

Damn, I can't stop looking at this book!?!

Then sell all your Pre-Rob Tecs to me Brian, and start collecting Spidey! :baiting:

hahaha.. If i sell all my pre-robing tecs, I can probably get a CGC 8.0 AF 15 or 8.5.. hmmm

Hey, you're only 24 years old!!!!!!!!!!

where'd you get enough Tec's to purchase an AF #15 in 8.0-8.5???

you an international Bond trader??? a descendant of Ali Kahn??? dating an 80 year old benefactress??? :kidaround:

Then sell all your Pre-Rob Tecs to me Brian, and start collecting Spidey! :baiting:

hahaha.. If i sell all my pre-robing tecs, I can probably get a CGC 8.0 AF 15 or 8.5.. hmmm

you an international Bond trader??? a descendant of Ali Kahn??? dating an 80 year old benefactress??? :kidaround:

Wellll.... Let's say I made some good deals in the past and made some good investments on some books as well as saving up :grin:

My Bat-Phone is open Brian :whistle:

Wellll.... Let's say I made some good deals in the past and made some good investments on some books as well as saving up :grin:

I was 22 when I got my first copy of Marvel Mystery # 9 and 24 when I picked up my first Cap 1 ;)

If you guys don't mind my asking - how many pre Robin Tecs is many??? :o

I think we have 5 apiece...and that is counting my Pre-Bat Tecs as well ;)

Don't tempt me :baiting:.. Well, I really wanna own an AF #15 again like I did before (it's the book that got me started collecting and the book that was the best investment I ever made that got me my Tecs).. I want either a 6.5 or 7.0

Don't tempt me :baiting:.. Well, I really wanna own an AF #15 again like I did before (it's the book that got me started collecting and the book that was the best investment I ever made that got me my Tecs).. I want either a 6.5 or 7.0

:whistle:

i remember, my first SA "key" book---an FF # 8 when I was 12 or 13...I think I traded like 10 SA X-mens and Avengers in the # 6-16 range) to get that book...I think the dealer had it it sticked at $40 and my eyes went (:

Are we ever going to see the grades on this and the FF 1? (shrug):popcorn:

I believe so...............but not until i'm finished getting my Marvel keys graded in this forum. there is a method to my madness.................... :insane:

I believe so...............but not until i'm finished getting my Marvel keys graded in this forum. there is a method to my madness.................... :insane:

:pullhair:

Patience is not one of my virtues. :cry:

:pullhair:

Patience is not one of my virtues. :cry:

Me 2.. I didn't even know that this book was already graded.. WOuld def. want to know what it got.. Can't wait