• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #23, CGC 7.0 @ comic shop

39 posts in this topic

Just curious...How much would you give for Amazing Spider-man #23 (3rd apperance of the Green Goblin) in CGC 7.0?

He's asking 150.00 for it....too much?

Sounds like a sweet deal to me--I'd pull the trigger...

If I get it...I'll post pics!

Cool, then we can all trash you and ask why you paid so much for such a krappy book! :baiting:

Sounds like a good deal to me. If you get it and decide you don't like it, I'll buy it off of you. (thumbs u

Agree - any SA Graded Spidey's selling below all-time GPA average sounds pretty sweet to me as well............... (thumbs u

Sounds like a good deal to me. If you get it and decide you don't like it, I'll buy it off of you. (thumbs u

Agree - any SA Graded Spidey's selling below all-time GPA average sounds pretty sweet to me as well............... (thumbs u

Sounds like I better get this book RIGHT NOW....I'm kinda nervous about letting it sit there...Fortunately...the comic shop doesn't open until three....so I have time! ;)

Sounds like I better get this book RIGHT NOW....I'm kinda nervous about letting it sit there...Fortunately...the comic shop doesn't open until three....so I have time! ;)

Good luck :wishluck: and congrats if you get it. I rarely frequent any retail shops anymore as every common back issue I've ever seen is always priced above Guide.

In my experience, finding a CGC-graded book at below GPA average from a LSC is about as likely as finding one lying in the street! :insane:

One example...the last time I was in my LCS they had a CGC 8.0 copy of Star Wars #1 with a scuffed-up case priced at $75.00! I still regret passing on that great bargain... meh