• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10 on Amazon.

57 posts in this topic

A seller has new copies of the Amazing Fantasy Omnibus on sale for $8.18 + $3.99 shipping! This is normally a $75 book :o You can't go wrong with this amazing collection of classic Ditko. Link .

-Bob

A seller has new copies of the Amazing Fantasy Omnibus on sale for $8.18 + $3.99 shipping! This is normally a $75 book :o You can't go wrong with this amazing collection of classic Ditko. Link .

-Bob

Wow. Thanks. Ordered 1.

I suggest a copy of Owly.

-Bob

Wow. Thanks. Ordered 1.

Ordered one myself. Thatnks for pointing it out! (thumbs u

Brian

-Bob

Wow. Thanks. Ordered 1.

Brian

i went for the $8.31 copy myself. Much better feedback. Thanks for the link.

-Bob

Wow. Thanks. Ordered 1.

Brian

i went for the $8.31 copy myself. Much better feedback. Thanks for the link.

\

Ordered one.

-Bob

Thanks! I ordered one also!

-Bob

Thanks! I ordered one also!

Me too!

Yeah that's a great price. I picked one up just to try something new. If nothing else, it should look nice on my bookshelf.

Man, I just stumbled upon a warehouse copy of the Amazing Spiderman Omnibus for $6.75 plus shipping. It's suppossed to be new but have a small tear on the dust jacket. The order's filled thru Amazon, so it looks legit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0785124020/ref=dp_olp_2/105-2306418-7764415

EDIT I guess there was only one copy (I put the link here, but it's gone from the listing).

I hope the Amazing Fantasy Omnibus deal works out for everybody! The more I think about it, and especially now with everyone and their uncle Petey buying the book, it almost seems too good to be true... fingers crossed :wishluck: and hoping we don't end up with a TPB collection of that new Amazing Fantasy series :eek:

-Bob

I hope the Amazing Fantasy Omnibus deal works out for everybody! The more I think about it, and especially now with everyone and their uncle Petey buying the book, it almost seems too good to be true... fingers crossed :wishluck: and hoping we don't end up with a TPB collection of that new Amazing Fantasy series :eek:

-Bob

Ya, no kidding. I bought one too.