• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10 on Amazon.

57 posts in this topic

A seller has new copies of the Amazing Fantasy Omnibus on sale for $8.18 + $3.99 shipping! This is normally a $75 book :o You can't go wrong with this amazing collection of classic Ditko. Link .

-Bob

Count me in as one of those that ordered the book. I already have the X-Men Omnibus and it's a great book.

I have a 10 dollar credit on Amazon for some reason and I'm itching to spend it. Any ideas on some cheap comic-related or non-comic related stuff on Amazon?

The Scott Pilgrim volumes are fun reads. Worth checking out if you are into anything like that. If you enjoy the more mainstream superhero stuff, Marvel Adventures: The Avengers volumes by Jeff Parker are cheap and really great. In my opinion, better then any "616" Avengers title out in the past few years.

-William

dang I missed out I love the omnibus I have 3 already!

Caps

xmen , one htat came in wound up as the reprint cover still looks nice though!

& FF, original cover

& also have

invincible & walking dead versions as well

No surprise here:

Item: Refund for Amazing Fantasy Omnibus [Hardcover] by Stan Lee; Paul

Reinman; Jack Kirby...

Refund: $12.17

Reason for refund: Customer service credit

Memo from seller: Regrettably, we are canceling this order due to an

inventory discrepancy. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause

for you and hope you will consider using our service again.

Total refund for this order: $12.17

This just arrived today; total cost: $12.17! A beautiful book, over 400 pages of wonderful pre-hero Marvel art and stories!

AFO.jpg

AFOa.jpg

Beautiful!

Thanks for the alert!

^^ Hope mine comes. Haven't gotten a cancel email yet.