• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone else hear the Joe Queseda interview on Howard Stern?

29 posts in this topic

So far I was on;ly able to catch a portion of it as I was on my way to an appointment, but it seemed a bit lame.

He was trying to explain the whole deal with making the MJ/Peter relationship disappear was that it was better to tell Spidey stories with him being single and not married. They did not want to kill her as there had been too many deaths among the supporting characters.

I never really read Spidey ( except for the Ultimate version), but I would have to guess that at some point they will get back together.

For those of you with SIRIUS the next repeat of the intervies will likely be within the next hour.

Stern is a big comic fan. it comes up frequently on the show. He talks about all of the movies, and is very knowledgable about the industry. He seems to have been a friend of Joe's for several years.

Stern is a big comic fan. it comes up frequently on the show. He talks about all of the movies, and is very knowledgable about the industry. He seems to have been a friend of Joe's for several years.

He is and he collects trades also.

Ralph is always buying him TPB's