• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man Set..Who and How many?

92 posts in this topic

These are the only 2 pics on your Photobucket account:

S5030123.jpg

S5030192.jpg

The first guy is Stan Lee, no?

Don't recognize the second gentleman.

Todd McFarlane

I need 26 more to have #100-544. Have not had the guts to pick up the new issues as that may be the end for me for a while.

Unfortunately, I still need 83 under #100. 90% of the entire run I have picked up for under $10. Don't think that will last much longer.

I need 26 more to have #100-544. Have not had the guts to pick up the new issues as that may be the end for me for a while.

Unfortunately, I still need 83 under #100. 90% of the entire run I have picked up for under $10. Don't think that will last much longer.

Under #100 is rough. You might have to bump up the $10 rule to a few hundred at least. :sick: Good luck!!! :headbang:

I actually completed the whole ASM run (inc. the AF#15 & all the Annuals) last year -- did a bit of everything, from eBay to Metropolis to local CB stores. It took me about a year-and-a-half and quite a bit of $$ to complete, but it's great to say "I have them all". For 1-50, tried to obtain 6.0-7.0 at the least, and 7.0 & above after that. All books raw - none CGC'd (OK - I cracked one of my AF#15's). Before I ventured into GA, I also obtained every key Spidey X-over as well (Spidey covers only). I upgraded many issues , so I have lots of "doubles" as low as #3 and as high as #300 (anyone interested??). Now it's off to the local store 3 freakin' times a month to maintain it............FISH

Still my favourite of all of them:

strangetales.jpg