• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,208 posts in this topic

Oh you wanted to know what the plane was on the cover of Lightning V2#3.

2865994059_46aa6dff47_o.jpg

I thought it was a Messerschmitt 110. Design of planes for war was new and the Germans had some odd looking aircraft but no superplanes like the cover of Marvel Mystery 44(?).

bb

I saw a list of WWII bombers on TV today and it mentioned the Focke-Wulf FW 189.

This is a variation of the plane which was used for recon missions primarily. It is a little strange also.

bb

2883780196_ca50683159_o.jpg

I would love to see the first issue of the Marvel pulp ? Never seen it before! Who has one that can share?

I have a #2, but no #1 :(

Thats the one with the space ships flying over a city, I believe.....

Does anyone have that first one?

I thought it was a Messerschmitt 110. Design of planes for war was new and the Germans had some odd looking aircraft but no superplanes like the cover of Marvel Mystery 44(?).

bb

2884830337_02c5143d09_b.jpg

Someone requested the Marvel pulp. Are you tired of WWII aircraft?

bb

I purchased my copy from Jon Bevans.

Edited by BB-Gun

bb

2239227349_5b714635cf.jpg

2240016600_79fd30a4ff_b.jpg

Someone requested the covers by Paul. Are you tired of WWII aircraft?

bb

I posted these before.

Edited by BB-Gun

Guys, not sure if this is an appropriate place for this, but I just listed a big group of Detective and Mystery pulps in my ebay store and will be listing another larger group tomorrow. About 120 total pulps. Mostly in pretty good shape and some good titles. Check them out.

http://stores.ebay.com/DALE-ROBERTS-COMICS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Dale,

Those are nice pulps. I found a few nice Amazing issues on line also.

My new scanner only copied half of the cover but it picked up the best part.

After I learn how to use it, I will try to scan the bedsheet pulps again. Progress....Senor Red Mask is pretty cool though.

bb

2888376469_3065ac5406.jpg

2899182761_66a9c031a9_o.jpg

What did the Angel do before he joined the X-Men? Well, he enjoyed picnics.

2899182767_2c960f8fe8_o.jpg

And Bergey knew how to make the cover interesting. Strange looking dinosaur like creature in the background.

That Startling was pretty beat up. It is taped and photoshopped. I thought I could read the Henry Kuttner story even if the cover doesn't survive.

bb

Guys, not sure if this is an appropriate place for this, but I just listed a big group of Detective and Mystery pulps in my ebay store and will be listing another larger group tomorrow. About 120 total pulps. Mostly in pretty good shape and some good titles. Check them out.

http://stores.ebay.com/DALE-ROBERTS-COMICS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Just got the rest of them listed. They should all be on by tonight. Check them out. Thanks

Just got the rest of them listed. They should all be on by tonight. Check them out. Thanks

Dale,

Your pulps on ebay look pretty good. I got a big chuckle out of this one. I am not sure why. Pizza, a loaf of bread, a skull and a bunt cake. That's multi-tasking.

bb

2900349746_9eff636c40_o.jpg

And Bergey knew how to make the cover interesting. Strange looking dinosaur like creature in the background.

That Startling was pretty beat up. It is taped and photoshopped. I thought I could read the Henry Kuttner story even if the cover doesn't survive.

bb

That's a great cover! :applause:

bb

That's a great cover! :applause:

And it's Hooterrific!

Pulps ending tonight, starting at about 7:00 CST