• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - New York Comic Con April 18-20, 2008

237 posts in this topic

That is great (thumbs u
I waited in line first thing for his autograph ticket on Saturday morning, then I had to return to the line at 2:00pm for my signing session. Once I came back, I waited another hour and a halk or so, but it was worth it I think!

Nope, that wasn't the case when I met him....I was able to get the three books I needed done (one for myself and two for pirate) :)
(worship)

Steve if yours needs Waid let me know.

Nope, that wasn't the case when I met him....I was able to get the three books I needed done (one for myself and two for pirate) :)
(worship)

Thanks Anthony, but I already subbed it, it was the "Batman: Harley Quinn" one shot (always loved that cover)

(worship)

Thanks Anthony, but I already subbed it, it was the "Batman: Harley Quinn" one shot (always loved that cover)

Great minds think alike...

Mine was done also :applause:

(worship)

Great minds think alike...

Mine was done also :applause:

Sweet! Mine was a cracked 9.8, so :wishluck:

It will come back a 9.8 Steve

Prestige books from DC often have a great chance of 9.8 if they are unread, in my experience. If you cracked it, it will come back a 9.8.

My copy was unread and looked tight, so I am hoping also...

Prestige books from DC often have a great chance of 9.8 if they are unread, in my experience. If you cracked it, it will come back a 9.8.

Kiss of Death, you just jinxed it :tonofbricks:

That's you, not me... :acclaim:

That's you, not me... :acclaim:

My books come back in grade.

On Sunday I said to Scott --- this was like trying to squeeze the amount of work we usually do over five days at San Diego into three... and we did! Record-setting, in a lot of ways the NYCC was a great con --- I was SLAMMED! with requests and questions about Signature Series.

We had a great team of Witnesses helping us out -- thanks to all of you that helped out --- you know who you are!

Failures... Frank Miller (as reported by others), Jim Lee (tougher and tougher to get books done by Jim), Joe Quesada (nigh impossible), Garth Ennis (was he even there), Phil Jimenez (he was never there when we went) and, surprisingly, Keith Giffen. Rumoured but not there: Millar, Gary Frank, Matt Fraction, Brian Michael Bendis.

Stan Lee was tough, but Chandler's private signing helped a few people that weren't able to win the Hero Initiative auctions.

Great signings with Stan and the Romitas.

I'm exhausted. I never really got to leave the booth all weekend. Finding time to go to the bathroom was difficult.

Failures... Frank Miller (as reported by others), Jim Lee (tougher and tougher to get books done by Jim), Joe Quesada (nigh impossible), Garth Ennis (was he even there), Phil Jimenez (he was never there when we went)

Ennis was the ONLY Sig I wanted. :frustrated:

Can anyone confirm his absence?

Chandler, did you find him?