• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - New York Comic Con April 18-20, 2008

237 posts in this topic

Could someone LMK what it would cost to get an Alex Ross Marvels issue autographed. Would one of the witness or someone with this information please drop me a pm. I have never submitted a book to be signed before.

Bryan Hitch Autographing Experience

Join Guest of Honor Bryan Hitch for a Private Autographing Session. Bring up to three (3) pieces. $200.

I guess my OA page won't be getting signed. Bummer. :(

Join Guest of Honor Bryan Hitch for a Private Autographing Session. Bring up to three (3) pieces. $200.

two years ago at heroes i watched him sign probably 500 of the same book in like 10 minutes, how the times have changed.

Yuck, sorry Brian..... :(

I'm not sure what you can infer from the NYCC VIP packages announcement. I would be really surprised if they don't do normal signings at the DC/Marvel/Dark Horse/Image/Etc.booths, and those are certainly ones where you should be able to get 1-3 items without a problem if you line up. I guess if you are the kind of person where "time is money" and you don't want to line up then the VIP packages are supposed to appeal to you.

The only one who I think will be difficult will be Grant Morrison.

Good news folks! I saw that Leinil Yu, Chris Claremont and Travis Charest will be at this show (see any Marvel book that came out today with the NYCC ad).

Oh yeah, I'll be there too...still taking submissions if you need help. PM for details.

Will

Some nice additions to the Living Legends list. Hopefully they actually attend and sign for more then just a few people. Im praying I get my books back from the Stan signing in time to add Romita Sr to a few of them.