• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - New York Comic Con April 18-20, 2008

237 posts in this topic

wait... were do you see 500 a person??? at the website it says eva and frank will be signing!

Is there a VIP ticket section i should know about?

I think he was referring to the Gaiman event. It says on the convention site that it's $500 per person.

ya the gaiman event is 500 therees no price set for miller

and it says hes just signing with eva, it seems like it means to the public, but probably not we all know how hard miller is to get

Miller is signing with Eva at NYCC, if you click on the Frank Miller link on the NYCC it takes you to a blog that states he will be signing. As Kevin stated, how limited and how hard to get into are big factors involved...

Gaiman is indeed $500 for a VIP reading with 2 signatures included and a goodie bag from the CBLDF.

The word is that Miller will be making some kind of appearance at the NYCC, which is why the thread was folded into the NYCC thread - this isn't a private signing, but based on past experience, if it happens, the signing(s) will be likely very limited. There hasn't been an official statement from the NYCC on a Miller appearance as of today.

Will (Unknownworlds) has said that he can take 10 submissions for Miller. He didn't state a price, but as you know, prices are settled privately so if you want to claim one of those spots you should contact him by PM before he runs out of spots.

Miller has been confirmed on the NYCC site. He'll be there promoting The Spirit movie with star Eva Mendes.

Thanks to everyone for your interest in Miller signed books. All spots are now full and I will no longer be accepting any new submissions.

If there any other sigs you're looking for at the NYCC, PM so we can work something out.

Will

ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES!

I NEED a Spirit Poster signed by Frank Miller at least as bad as you need your next breath.

hm

Okay, that may be overstating it, but you get the idea. I'm a huge fan of both Frank Miller and Will Eisner's Spirit and really would love to get one of these and am willing to pay for it. I rarely get to attend conventions, so I have to rely on the good natured people I meet in forums like these to pick up items like this. Any Spirit and/or Hellboy items would be much appreciated!

I'm not asking for promises up front or anything like that. If you should happen to get one and want to make a bit of money with it rather than frame it and hang it on your wall, please let me know first!

Thank you!

NYCC released a bunch of details about their VIP pass and related special events...

NEW YORK COMIC CON REVEALS VIP PACKAGE

VIP PACKAGE AND ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE TICKETS AVAILBLE NOW

Norwalk, CT, March 11, 2008: The New York Comic Con (NYCC) today revealed that a VIP Package as well as Ultimate Experience tickets are now available to attendees to enhance their time at NYCC. New York Comic Con is the second largest popular culture event in the United States and features guests including Neil Gaiman, Mike Mignola, Grant Morrison, and T.M.Revolution.

New York Comic Con's day and weekend passes provide attendees admission into the event, access to the Exhibition Hall, IGN Theater, and all regular panels, screenings, and autograph sessions, but for fans who want to make the most of their time at NYCC, the show's creators have crafted a series of exclusive packages that give attendees more access and exposure to the show's biggest names. NYCC's premium packages feature offerings including reserved seating, extended hours, guaranteed autographs, an exclusive reception, and an evening cruise with over 200 of NYCC's guests.

These premium packages are available exclusively at newyorkcomiccon.com, and their availability is extremely limited.

"A ticket to New York Comic Con provides everything a casual fan will need," Show Manager Lance Fensterman said. "But for die-hard fans who live and breathe comics, who crave more, we're very happy to offer our Ultimate Experience and VIP Packages. These premium packages provide once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that fans will treasure forever."

NYCC ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES AND VIP PACKAGE

The Comic Creator Cruise

Join the industry's hottest talent for an exclusive ticket on board the Comics Creator Cruise. Setting sail Friday, April 18 at 8:00 PM from the piers right behind New York Comic Con, this exclusive cruise will feature over 200 of the best and brightest talents in the comics world today in an unprecedented one-on-one ultimate experience for fans. $300.

An Evening with Neil Gaiman - Reading Event and Auction

Join celebrated author Neil Gaiman for selected reading of his works followed by an exclusive Q&A with the Mr. Gaiman. The event will conclude with a Live Auction to benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. $20.

An Evening with Neil Gaiman - Reception

This exclusive reception admission includes a gift bag from CBLDF, the opportunity to meet Neil Gaiman and receive two signatures, and preferred seating at the reading which immediately follows this reception. $500.

Grant Morrison Autographing Experience

Join Guest of Honor Grant Morrison for a Private Autographing Session. Bring up to three (3) pieces. $200.

Mike Mignola Autographing Experience

Join Guest of Honor Mike Mignola for a Private Autographing Session. Bring up to three (3) pieces. $200.

Bryan Hitch Autographing Experience

Join Guest of Honor Bryan Hitch for a Private Autographing Session. Bring up to three (3) pieces. $200.

Arthur Suydam Table-Side Chat Experience

Join Featured Guest Arthur Suydam for a table-side chat at his Artist Table, get up to (3) pieces autographed and receive an original signed poster as well. $100.

VIP Package

NYCC's VIP Package includes some of this year's best merchandise and swag -- but even better -- gives the VIP extended access to the show. Longer hours! No lines! Reserved seats! They're all yours if you're a VIP. $400.

The VIP Package includes…

Special VIP/ All Access Weekend Pass

Access to the Exhibit Hall Friday morning during Professional Hours

Skip the line with access to the Professional Entrance all weekend long

Exclusive Marvel Lithograph (1st 100 will be signed by Joe Quesada)

Priority seating in the IGN Theater for all events

Marvel Secret Invasion T-Shirt

Fantastic Four Variant Comic

Advance ticket mailing

Iron Man Bust