• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tec 31 on ebay

28 posts in this topic

Not a tec collector, but there seems to be a consensus that Tec #31 is great shakes. Can someone explain to me why there is such demand for this particular issue?

Tec 31 is widely viewed as the #1 Golden age classic cover of them all...for collectors who do not put it at #1, top 5 with ease. Add to that the fact that it's also a scarce very early Batman appearance / Batman cover, and you have the makings of a virtual "mini Grail" for a GA Batman collector.

I just love it

Steve

Thanks Steve. That is the explanation I was looking for. (thumbs u

For me, I would prefer to have a cover with a stunningly beautiful woman on it :cloud9:

You are correct Detective ^^

Selling your Tec31, eh -- Is a Tec27 possibly in your sights ??

It always is. Do you have something I may be interested in? hm

Sorry -- didn't mean to get you THAT excited...same reference as the "Tec27 Bat1"

thread you just answered..............I only WISH I had something like that to offer!! And if I did, I would ENCOURAGE discussion on the Boards, not discourage it....anyway, Gator would bust any attempted shenanigans--he always does, bless him!

Sorry -- didn't mean to get you THAT excited...same reference as the "Tec27 Bat1"

thread you just answered..............I only WISH I had something like that to offer!! And if I did, I would ENCOURAGE discussion on the Boards, not discourage it....anyway, Gator would bust any attempted shenanigans--he always does, bless him!

I am ready for you, fish, to post some new acquistions...it is so funny how every book you post, suddenly goes on my "want" list :)

I am ready for you, fish, to post some new acquistions...it is so funny how every book you post, suddenly goes on my "want" list :)

Just so happens I have one that arrived today.....will try to post tonight in Batman Thread............

FISH

Just so happens I have one that arrived today.....will try to post tonight in Batman Thread............

FISH

I'm excited to see what book you picked up :cloud9: Can't wait!

Not a tec collector, but there seems to be a consensus that Tec #31 is great shakes. Can someone explain to me why there is such demand for this particular issue?

Tec 31 is widely viewed as the #1 Golden age classic cover of them all...for collectors who do not put it at #1, top 5 with ease. Add to that the fact that it's also a scarce very early Batman appearance / Batman cover, and you have the makings of a virtual "mini Grail" for a GA Batman collector.

I just love it

Steve

Even thought I am a precode collector this would be in my top 5..