• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Um...dibs?

49 posts in this topic

they also are adding or maybe by now, have added, a Wonder Comics #1 in 9.2 restored....Ritter outbid me on the Allentown in the heritage auction last year, so maybe this one will be mine!!!!

they also are adding or maybe by now, have added, a Wonder Comics #1 in 9.2 restored....Ritter outbid me on the Larson in the heritage auction last year, so maybe this one will be mine!!!!

Yeah, it's there. Gorgeous copy.

rick, wasn't that the Allentown Wonder 1 (spine splits)? I saw it in SD last year...

you are , of course, correct....I just went to the heritage history and confirmed for myself.... I remember talking to ritter about it in chicago

rick

they also are adding or maybe by now, have added, a Wonder Comics #1 in 9.2 restored....Ritter outbid me on the Allentown in the heritage auction last year, so maybe this one will be mine!!!!

That copy sold on Ebay a couple months back if I remember correctly

which copy, the allentown or the one in the clink auction?

That copy sold on Ebay a couple months back if I remember correctly

Anyone remember what the WONDER 1 went for on ebay?

And ... anyone want to take a stab at what it will sell for on CLINK?

NM you interested in the #53? excellent, I'll win it and sell it back to you marked up $500.

You're a giver, man.

Thrilling Comics #40...remember?

What about it?

thrilling40.jpg

We had another thread just like this awhile back. I mentioned that I was going for that book real strong. I bid, you out bid me...a few months later you offered to sell it to me marked up $500 more than what you won it for. Payback's a biiitch.