• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Um...dibs?

49 posts in this topic

they also are adding or maybe by now, have added, a Wonder Comics #1 in 9.2 restored....Ritter outbid me on the Allentown in the heritage auction last year, so maybe this one will be mine!!!!

That copy sold on Ebay a couple months back if I remember correctly

which copy, the allentown or the one in the clink auction?

The clink one. I believe it went for around 8K. It was being sold by the same person who had the MP Restored More Fun #54 up.

lol

well, with heritage listing a #2, and Clink the 11, 22, and 23...I would say you are only going to be 3 short...you should have bought my 18, it was a beaut! :makepoint:

I know - been kicking myself for months.

A lot of pre Hero Tecs just listed.

This will be a shock to a few of you - I probably won't go for the #35. Been waiting on the others a long time.

Will you at least leave the Tec #7 for me buddy :wishluck::foryou:

Won't be bidding on the #7

hm

what do we think the Tec #2 will go for on heritage?

I don't know what it will go for, but it is a beautiful copy of a book that is practically non-existent in decent grade. Look how nice the spine and back cover are. Other than the obvious flaws at the two lower corners of the front cover, that copy looks terrific.

hm

what do we think the Tec #2 will go for on heritage?

I don't know what it will go for, but it is a beautiful copy of a book that is practically non-existent in decent grade. Look how nice the spine and back cover are. Other than the obvious flaws at the two lower corners of the front cover, that copy looks terrific.

Agreed. I was looking at the archived scans of the 11 at Heritage and that book is tremendous as well. Couple of spine splits, but it presents so nicely.