• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 18

102 posts in this topic

I gave a grade with the caveat pending his reply to my questions. He responded...then I did.

am I in trouble.

hm I'm not sure. Maybe if I new what caveat meant, I could anwser this. :grin: nik did say no more grade changes. Personally, it doesn't bother me at all if anyone changes their grade but that's just me.

Less than 4 hours in this round and only 7 replies. hm Is everyone speechless? (shrug)

Grading fatigue!

I sent some books to CGC when I got back in four+ years ago to test eBay, and haven't sent one in since. Bought some 9.6 modern DDs cheap a few years ago and then learned 9.8 is the standard. (:

Anyway, learning so much from this contest (even though I'm Division II) and Nik is great for doing this. I'm going to send in a CGC shipment soon and will scan the before and after and enter that other contest (sorry to whoever is running it.)

Anyway, one of my loves of the hobby is grading. Not swearing I'm better than anyone, just for myself.

:acclaim:

Grades received were:

6.0 - 1

7.5 - 6

8.0 - 15

8.5 - 13

9.0 - 17

9.2 - 28

9.4 - 25

9.6 - 1

and the grade

wbn33016grade.jpg