• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Great stuff! I got this back last week.

BFv8OfdCQAAQKc4.jpg

Looks fantastic and you want to post this in the modern walking dead thread!

:foryou: I think I will when I finish off a couple of the other pages in the same style soon. I wanted to post this here as I'm pretty sure I got the idea of the Silver/Black from a photo in this thread somewhere, just can't find it now :)

Here is my framed OA that I just picked up, They also had these cool comic book frames at Michaels for buy one get one free ($10 for 2). So I put a duplicate #11 I have because that page is from #11.

IMG_1199_zps2e3fcd9c.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsf6d11110.jpg

I posted in the commission thread about an AXA commission I recently received from Enric Romero. Something I am very proud of, taking a concept I had (not a simple one) and working with Enric Romero to bring it to life. When I originally come up with the original idea I knew I would get it framed. Though it wasn't an easy thing to do. I think it turned out great, now to hang it at work in my office. Enjoy.

axa_Apple_framed.jpg

I posted in the commission thread about an AXA commission I recently received from Enric Romero. Something I am very proud of, taking a concept I had (not a simple one) and working with Enric Romero to bring it to life. When I originally come up with the original idea I knew I would get it framed. Though it wasn't an easy thing to do. I think it turned out great, now to hang it at work in my office. Enjoy.

axa_Apple_framed.jpg

Sweet!! Looks great!

I know I have seen that EC cover somewhere before-OH right, it was on my wall!!! ;-) Terry, finally got my Johny Craig Haunt cover framed and will have to post that soon.

Just got this back from the framer a week ago. Although it's cropped out of the picture, I just have it in a simple black frame -- so your eyes focus on the really nice twice-up size recreation by Thomas Cook -- it really looks great on the wall!

138376.jpg.b7b60e32aa80a1ecae40cfe4382395ef.jpg

Edited by Sharkey

Just got this back from the framer a week ago. Although it's cropped out of the picture, I just have it in a simple black frame -- so your eyes focus on the really nice twice-up size recreation by Thomas Cook -- it really looks great on the wall! 138376.jpg

That is awesome. What size was the whole piece? 11x17?

Just got this back from the framer a week ago. Although it's cropped out of the picture, I just have it in a simple black frame -- so your eyes focus on the really nice twice-up size recreation by Thomas Cook -- it really looks great on the wall! 138376.jpg

That is awesome. What size was the whole piece? 11x17?

Yes, he recreated it large art size. It's stunning.

Here's a few more pieces.

Recreation of ASM Annual 1 Splash by Thomas Cook:

0BFE4307-0DF5-4FE2-A466-573FDD25AC73-33675-000006E12A1DB341.jpg

Large art sized color guides

1B9B91CD-D671-43C7-BB90-664E793DBCB2-33675-000006E1551835B9.jpg

Modern Color Guide

57D553DA-3779-48A1-94E0-EA80D85E0844-33675-000006E161BC0545.jpg

Another angle on the color guide (and a Geoff Darrow too)

1C3EEA2F-C3FE-4CD2-AD3D-8A9FE0AA6293-33675-000006E14B700CD2.jpg