• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Characters Captured in New Collectible Trading Pins!

41 posts in this topic

Hi all,

As some of you know I am starting a business. Well after a year in the works the time has come for us to set sail. The POP CULTURE PIN TRADING COMPANY, Inc. is now officially live on the net and taking preorders!

Now I’m sure you have questions as to what we are about and what we are offering so I have attached our press release below. Please read and ask away.

What we are trying to do is introduce a little extra fun into comic community and especially at comic conventions. The concept is to display comic character pins on your show lanyard and swap them back and forth with other show attendees to find your favorites. It is as simple as that.

In addition, we wanted to introduce a quality collectible that is in the price range of most collectors and can be readily found next to the local comic shop’s register. If you enter a comic shop today you’ll notice the options for affordable high quality collectibles is rather slim. Everything is about high dollar statues. Well statues can’t go with you everywhere but our Trading Pins can go everywhere. Affix them to your backpack, hat, jacket or whatever. They are durable and look like a million bucks. Plus the limited editions and clever designs are sure to make them collectible.

So take a look at our website and pre-order one today. Then you’ll see for yourself what I’m talking about. Seriously folks, give them a try. ;)

If you are a store owner please ask about our wholesale opportunities.

http://www.popculturetradingpins.com/

Thanks

Andrew

Pop Culture Pin trading Company

Comic Characters Captured in New Collectible Trading Pins!

info"at"popculturetradingpins.com

Pin Trading has been around for decades and the Pop Culture Pin Trading Company, Inc. is thrilled to channel this excitement into the comic community. The launch begins January 2008 with an ongoing series of trading pins from Archie Comic Publications, Inc.

Pop Culture Trading Pins are the official trading pin of the comic community. The ongoing series of Limited and Open Edition Trading Pins will showcase a great variety of pop culture properties. Not only will mainstream characters be casted into pins but so will secondary and forgotten characters as well. Everyone will be able to find a favorite. The majority of pins will be 1 ¾” in height and combine stimulating designs with high quality materials. The pins will implement such deluxe features as pin-on-pin, danglers and glitter. When you hold a Pop Culture Trading Pin you know this is the finest pin to be offered of your favorite character.

The idea is to create trading pin designs that are familiar to collectors and to offer completely new imagery that leaves you in ahhh! Above all, a conscience effort is made to respect the original source material and to only offer a high quality product. After all, our mission is to provide collectible trading pins that bring excitement, joy, quality and value to our fans.

Speaking of excitement, beginning the summer of 2009 the Pop Culture Pin Trading Company will initiate Pin Trading Parties at select conventions. You can always trade pins at our booth but these trading sessions are meant to bring all fans together for a large trading pin swap. We will also discuss our newest designs, offer sneak peaks and maybe the occasional surprise pin. Take note fans, the only tradable pin are Pop Culture Trading Pins.

Comic fans and pin collectors can find more information about the pin releases, show schedule and even shop for products on-line at http://popculturetradingpins.com. Fans can also contact their neighboring comic shops and request them to carry Pop Culture Trading Pins. They can find their Local Comic Shop by contacting the Comic Shop Locator Service toll free at 1-888-COMICBOOK (1-888-266- 4226) or online at http://csls.diamondcomics.com.

The "Archie" property and associated character names and likeness TM and © ACP, Inc., 2008, and are used under license by the Pop Culture Pin Trading Company®, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Here is our first release......We are having a monthly series to go along with the holiday and show exclusives for each property. This should keep things fresh and exciting.

It may be had to tell from the image below but the design requires 2 pins that are riveted together to make one. Veronica is the foreground pin and the shamrock is the backround pin.

Let me know your thoughts folks.

l108002.jpg

Best of luck, Andrew.

Enjoy the insanity. It's a rollercoaster rider. But I've told you that before.

(thumbs uThey look great. You'll do fine.

And they weigh a few ounces and take up a square inch of space!!!!! hm

:grin:

Best of luck, Andrew.

Enjoy the insanity. It's a rollercoaster rider. But I've told you that before.

(thumbs uThey look great. You'll do fine.

And they weigh a few ounces and take up a square inch of space!!!!! hm

:grin:

Yeah, yeah....Andrew and I have already discussed that. And I told him how jealous I was. Imagine, bringing you entire stock for a show in one box.. Me, I gotta rent a truck, and spend a half day lugging a ton of glassware around..

I'd like one. How do I order it?

Cool! You can pre-order the above trading pin at http://www.popculturetradingpins.com.

Plus, the faster you order the lower number you receive. If I didn't mention it already all of our pins are serially numbered.

In the next few weeks we will be announcing several more designs and licenses. So bookmark us and keep checking back. I think you'll be impressed with what we have in store.

Where's the Cain and Abel pins? :shrug:

In time. You know I'm a horror buff.

I was just kidding of course. I'd love to have some DC mystery glasses though... (:baiting: silverandbronze)

You don't need luck...just time and consistent exposure. Nice job!