• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUCK BIGGINS - UNLOADING GOOD STUFF!!!

168 posts in this topic

Mystic 30 -7.0 -Asking $135 (ospg is about $102)

Adventures Into Terror 23 -7.5 -(.25" cc on BC & is about to fall off. Spine is that of 9.0 )-Asking $140 (ospg is about $112)

Remember Returns are always welcome. You have nothing to loose.

th_Mystic3065Penn-August1954backcover.jpgth_Mystic3065Penn-August1954.jpg

th_AdventuresintoTerror2370Penn-Sep-1.jpgth_AdventuresintoTerror2370Penn-Septem.jpg

lots of nice stuff so far... ready to see some more... I missed the thread when it was first up.

More books are coming until I reach my goal. Its that I have triplets and its had to do 4 things at once... :sorry:

that's cool... I mean those kids do have to come first... I guess... lol

lots of nice stuff so far... ready to see some more... I missed the thread when it was first up.

More books are coming until I reach my goal. Its that I have triplets and its had to do 4 things at once... :sorry:

I don't know how you do it Buck. I'm watching my daughter now, and it's like there's 3 of her running around the house getting into everything.

I don't know how you do it Buck. I'm watching my daughter now, and it's like there's 3 of her running around the house getting into everything.

Multitasking. Wait until child #4 arrives.

Mystic 30 -7.0 -Asking $135 (ospg is about $102)

Adventures Into Terror 23 -7.5 -(.25" cc on BC & is about to fall off. Spine is that of 9.0 )-Asking $140 (ospg is about $112)

Remember Returns are always welcome. You have nothing to loose.

th_Mystic3065Penn-August1954backcover.jpgth_Mystic3065Penn-August1954.jpg

th_AdventuresintoTerror2370Penn-Sep-1.jpgth_AdventuresintoTerror2370Penn-Septem.jpg

:takeit:

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 5-9.0 but looks like 9.4 - Highest graded is 9.2 with 2 copies. Last 9.2 sold a few back for $163.

Asking $100

ForbiddenTalesofDarkMansion594-June.jpg

This is one of two books I need to complete this title. This book is ultra difficult to find in ubber hg...trust me I've been looking for years!...and still am... :doh: