• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally , Detecive 27 catches up to Action# 1

16 posts in this topic

Detective 27 will always be 2nd to Action 1 ... :makepoint:

I like them both.....

Now that's just not right! :cry: Is there an emoticon that would display the emotion I feel for not getting a second paper route when I was a kid and sending an envelope with 125.00 in it to Howard Rogofsky and recieveing both those books in exchange? And then having the foresight to avoid wars and broken marriage and a failed acting career and hang on to those books and be considered glorious by these boards? Is there? Huh? Huh? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm worthy. i just need to liquidate everything i own and then wash jb's car, or was it yacht? :banana:

You are all worthy. Your only problem is "today is today" and "yesterday was yesterday" (fifteen years plus years ago) made them a 'stretch' to obtain, but "obtainable". Today no way, no how could I acquire either. In fact, many of my books would be off my radar screen.

For my two cents.....Batman has that dark edge but Superman is still the first and father to a whole industry......He is magical.....Jon

i'm worthy. i just need to liquidate everything i own and then wash jb's car, or was it yacht? :banana:

You are all worthy. Your only problem is "today is today" and "yesterday was yesterday" (fifteen years plus years ago) made them a 'stretch' to obtain, but "obtainable". Today no way, no how could I acquire either. In fact, many of my books would be off my radar screen.

For my two cents.....Batman has that dark edge but Superman is still the first and father to a whole industry......He is magical.....Jon

true that!

A worthy post! (thumbs u