• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #18

22 posts in this topic

Thanks for the posts guys. I personally had graded it a 7.5 (VF-) but I wasn't sure how much the creases counted as a deduction. I think I'll send it in to CGC and I'll let you know later what grade it gets from the big boys.

Mike

I have seen 2 9.0's with a crease in that spot just not as hard on the eyes. Although 1 was much smaller and the other book;'s crease was a lighter tone of cover color. Granted on second look the book has 2 or 3 creases in that corner and smudge on upper left corner. lol wasnt really doing a good job grading trying to be quick. But I forgot how serious people werein the pgm section. Dont want people overgrading potential purchases do we? lol

HMMMM… Spine corners show some abrasion; 2 creases with abrasion in LRC; A tear or crease on the R edge (in the black area); soiling near upper staple?; soiling ULC; abrasion ULC; abrasion with color loss along top & bottom edges. No info on pages, but the bottom looks like there may be slight fanning.

Grade = FN+