• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #14 8.5 OW $1900 shipped

17 posts in this topic

Someone backed out on a deal with me today after I upgraded to a 9.2 last night :(

So if anyone is willing to take this book for the same (plus I'll even listen to offers) it would get me out of a jam (I know like anyone cares). Anyways the last 3 sales for 8.5's has been $2136, $3059, and $2084 since last November.

IM001081.jpg

It's truly a beautiful book with zero spine stress and four sharp corners that beat out the 9.4 on eye appeal that I was looking at, at the very same show I bought it at.

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Someone backed out on a deal with me today after I upgraded to a 9.2 last night :(

So if anyone is willing to take this book for the same (plus I'll even listen to offers) it would get me out of a jam (I know like anyone cares). Anyways the last 3 sales for 8.5's has been $2136, $3059, and $2084 since last November.

IM001081.jpg

It's truly a beautiful book with zero spine stress and four sharp corners that beat out the 9.4 on eye appeal that I was looking at, at the very same show I bought it at.

Thanks for looking.

Jim

:takeit:

IM001081.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Jim

:takeit:

:applause: