• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Key
2 2

501 posts in this topic

Flintstones 29

Is this the cover that started your "sexy Wilma" fetish?

54445-blush(1).gif

??

Sorry -- no embarrassment intended. You're the one that posted them, right? (and/or used them as avatar?) I thought they were funny.

Jack

Some nice-looking Gold Keys that rounded out my board buy.

Amazing how inexpensive these books are compared to Marvel or DC books with the same date and condition. Attractive covers too!

Magnus, Robot Fighter 15, Aug-66. Russ Manning artwork.

MAGNUS15.jpg

Korak, Son of Tarzan 21, Feb-68. More Russ Manning. Doesn't everybody love giant ants?

KORAK21.jpg

Korak, Son of Tarzan 24, Aug-68. Does any race really have skin the color of those "natives"?

KORAK24.jpg

Jack

Nobody loves Gold Key, but if there's such a thing as Gold Key keys, pre-costume Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, should qualify. Two nice copies picked up on ebay (seller's scans) that were slight upgrades or equal to the copy I already had but at average-down prices.

Number 1 (c'mon, it's gotta be a key)

docsolar1.jpg

Number 2, one of my favorite Silver Age covers

docsolar2.jpg

Jack

Nobody loves Gold Key, but if there's such a thing as Gold Key keys, pre-costume Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, should qualify. Two nice copies picked up on ebay (seller's scans) that were slight upgrades or equal to the copy I already had but at average-down prices.

Number 1 (c'mon, it's gotta be a key)

docsolar1.jpg

Number 2, one of my favorite Silver Age covers

docsolar2.jpg

Jack

I love those books Jack. But, I'm sure you aren't surprised by that confession. :)