• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 7 at Heritage goes for 143,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

293 posts in this topic

Rick, i have never been so off on a book. 143k !!

The magic of being totally unrestored coupled with off white/white pages on what apparently is a key book to many

peter, there were 2 major players going after this book, both with very deep pockets...I think you take either one of them out of the equation, and it is an $80K book...but, I could be WAY wrong, too

peter, there were 2 major players going after this book, both with very deep pockets...I think you take either one of them out of the equation, and it is an $80K book...

Could not agree more. All it takes is two to tango for liftoff.

(thumbs u

I know the seller but not the buyer.

So was heritage the big winner here or the seller? They scored big on this comission on the buyer and sellers side.

if Eric won it youll see it at tricsareforkids[his website] very soon.so you will know soon.

I know the seller but not the buyer.

So was heritage the big winner here or the seller? They scored big on this comission on the buyer and sellers side.

if Eric won it youll see it at tricsareforkids[his website] very soon.so you will know soon.

I believe it was set up with no seller commission, so the consignor should have gotten 100% of bid (heritage gets the 19.5%)...