• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,966 posts in this topic

I posted this in the GA section, but thought I might show it here too.

Received this book from CGC on Friday:

04ab6eae.jpg

Those Planets are the first books I've seen that make me want to collect Golden Age. Wow.

I posted this in the GA section, but thought I might show it here too.

Received this book from CGC on Friday:

04ab6eae.jpg

That is gorgeous (thumbs u

Thank you! I thought you and cyclegirl would like the X-men 3.

The X-men 3 was quite a score for me! Back in 1994, i walked into my LCS and they had just got a bunch of X-men for consignment literally 5 minutes before i walked in. I got the 3, a 5,6,7 and 8 for REAL cheap!

The 3 was the nicest of them, the 6 got a 7.5 last month and the others are probably 8.0-8.5 but i havent had them slabbed yet. I was hoping for a 9.2 on the #3 but i think the overspray on the top might have knocked me down to 9.0.

These were at CGC for a LONG time but finally back home safe and sound with blue labels :banana:

cgc3.jpg

Very nice Torch. Looks a bit nicer than 7.5.

Glad they made it back home safe. (thumbs u

Thank you!

It is MUCH nicer than a 7.5! You cant see it in the scan but right near the Torchs head, there is a small rip where something hit the cover and scrunched up a small piece of the cover about the size of a pencil eraser. Without that, it probably would have gotten at least a 8.5 and maybe 9.0.

I was hoping the rip wouldnt get hit too hard and id still get a 8.0 but cant complain with a 7.5. Im just happy its a blue label! (thumbs u