• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,954 posts in this topic

It was my favorite non-Marvel book back in the early 80s.

Ditto. Vivat Grendel! The "War Child" 10-issue series that was intended to be #41-50 is a great story IMHO. I've enjoyed a few of the minis since then, in an "Elseworlds" sort of way, but nothing like the original run.

And wait till you have to scroll through all the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Looking forward to it. (thumbs u

I looked for the Mexican edition for a while..I thought it'd be cool to see it in spanish.I got it last year...its a very low grade copy (SGT Fury says "Muevanse lagartijas"...move lizards!)

My regular copy is falling apart, not even worth grading.. the cover is insanely badazz though I think...

My second modern drek submission finally came home today.

Please excuse the quality of the pics but every time I have enough spare cash in my paypal account to buy a decent scanner, Dre forces me to spend it on his lovely Zenescopes :(

FYI - Dre did not supply these, hence some not being 9.8

First up, and my pick of the sub;

GFT 57 C2E2 Belinda variant

GFT_57_c2e2_Belinda.jpg

Followed by a not-so-great grade Sela variant

GFT_57_c2e2_Sela.jpg

The remainders are all issue 1 variants of Boom Studios new Hellraiser series (Probably my favourite new series of 2011)

I got 2 copies of cover A in 9.8

Hellraiser_1a2.jpg

2 copies of cover B in 9.8

Hellraiser_1b2.jpg

2 copies of the Larry's Comics variant in 9.8

Hellraiser_1_LC_Var2.jpg

Just because I own some of his variants in no way means I share any of that D-Bags bigoted views

And finally, but nowhere near as high a grade, a 9.4 and a 9.2 of the Clive Barker painted virgin cover

Hellraiser_1c_94.jpg

Hellraiser_1c_92.jpg

Now that the SDCC is behind us, I'm excited that the fine CGC graders:foryou: will now have time to look at my Marvel SA and BA keys they've had since May 15th.

CGC inspectors rule

(worship)

+1

Now that the SDCC is behind us, I'm excited that the fine CGC graders:foryou: will now have time to look at my Marvel SA and BA keys they've had since May 15th.

CGC inspectors rule

(worship)

+1

Temper your expectations. Just got off the phone with them. They are still 3 weeks behind... (thumbs u

Edited by AGGIEZ

CGC inspectors rule

(worship)

+1

Temper your expectations. Just got off the phone with them. They are still 3 weeks behind... (thumbs u

I know lol . I'm just making light of my books being three six weeks behind :baiting:

Seriously, just kidding :foryou::luhv::foryou::luhv: