• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

I think Sterling stole my bump :o

I didn't know it was detachable. :o

Now available at QVC.....

The Nik Bump

For only $99.95 you to can own this highly prized tool.

bump.jpg

Gently rub your comics with this before submitting them to CGC and see a one to two grade bump.

Hurry, supplies are limited. lol

I think Sterling stole my bump :o

I didn't know it was detachable. :o

Now available at QVC.....

The Nik Bump

For only $99.95 you to can own this highly prized tool.

bump.jpg

Gently rub your comics with this before submitting them to CGC and see a one to two grade bump.

Hurry, supplies are limited. lol

:takeit:

I think Streling stole my bump :o
:roflmao:

I wish. That WH 47 debacle you saw is an auction currently taking place with SNE. I just wanted to do a sanity check that CGC's recent loose grading standards have officially escaped any reasoning. That's more than a bump...it's a SUPER bump.

I think Streling stole my bump :o
:roflmao:

I wish. That WH 47 debacle you saw is an auction currently taking place with SNE. I just wanted to do a sanity check that CGC's recent "loose" grading standards have officially escaped any reasoning.

This One??

please splain to me, I'm a little slow

:P

Yes. Go see the please grade my POS books section, there's one for WH 47 that I wanted to get everyone's assessment, which was spot on. I can only guess that's why nik said I "stole his bump". In this case, SNE has officially obtained the SUPER BUMP. Forget one or two bumps. This is more like six bumps. Maybe we should call it the TRIPLE SUPER BUMP.

TIMMAAAYYY!

Yes. Go see the please grade my POS books section, there's one for WH 47 that I wanted to get everyone's assessment, which was spot on. I can only guess that's why nik said I "stole his bump". In this case, SNE has officially obtained the SUPER BUMP.

TIMMAAAYYY!

I am retaldid

it's easier to provide a link you lazzy

link for the lazzy asses

:baiting:

edit: if that's a 9.4 with about 15 colour breaking creases, I have some solid NM books for sale

PM me if you feel lucky.....

uh yeah...they need to tighten up, get their eyes checked or something. Cause that makes me wonder why I'm paying for their opinion.
No doubt. i'm starting to lose faith. I think i'll wait awhile before I submit any books. (shrug)

you lazzy

:acclaim:

^^

go to chicago and you'll get free beer too!!

Not confirmed yet but I think Joeypost wants to have a keg party in his hotel room....

:wishluck:

^^

Edited by Timmay