• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Ok, so the picture sucks--but it was taken using the iPhotobooth from my laptop so what do you expect?

Anyhow, this is my Copper Age Grail book and while I posted it up in the Copper Age forum, I thought I'd share it here as well! TMNT #1 6.0 signed by both Eastman and Laird and sketched in the interior FC by Laird (though only the Eastman signature is verified) which just came in from CGC last week. Thanks to Kris/thecollector for getting this for me back at SDCC this year.

Not sure if you can see, but Eastman signed on the bottom left side of the front cover in black. Pretty hard to see unless your nose is right near the slab.

Photo1.jpg

Photo2-1.jpg

And what you can't see on the inside....

IMG_0106.jpg

Received my first signature submittals back today, and was very pleased with the entire process. Especially with the witness I went through, there was never a concern. :cloud9:

First up, Caliber Presents 1 CGC SS 9.8, 1st appearance of The Crow. The only signed CGC 9.8 in the census for now. I'm sure that will change in the future.

CP1_98_fc1.jpg

CP1_98_bc.jpg

Received my first signature submittals back today, and was very pleased with the entire process. Especially with the witness I went through, there was never a concern. :cloud9:

First up, Caliber Presents 1 CGC SS 9.8, 1st appearance of The Crow. The only signed CGC 9.8 in the census for now. I'm sure that will change in the future.

CP1_98_fc1.jpg

CP1_98_bc.jpg

Dude,that is one AWESOME!!!! Book Bosco (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) Edited by Marvelfangirl