• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

:eek:

creepy-thing-in-blanket-2.gif

:applause:

:roflmao:

[font:Book Antiqua]Congratulations...

Well done sir...[/font]

:applause:

+1

Does that look like Marvelfangirl?

Which one? :D

From the earlier post, I assume it's the one holding the X-men comic, not that think that's her :blush:

Where is that Gif. from? That is awesome.

009-16.jpg

Just in today from CGC. Finally got an X-men #25 Black & White sketch to come back a 9.8 :grin:

You keeping that X-Men #25 B&W cover?

Yes I am, but like I said I finally got a 9.8 meaning I have a few others from previous attempts. I have a cgc 9.4 and a 9.6 X-men #25 B&W's that I'd be willing to sell or trade.

I only want a 9.8 copy,but thanks for asking.

I would keep too (thumbs u

Snob. :sumo:

:blahblah:

I have OCD,I can't help it :insane:

lol

If I landed a 9.8 you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers... and hope I didn't haunt you for it...

creepy-thing-in-blanket-1.gif

Where is that Gif. from? That is awesome.

009-16.jpg

Just in today from CGC. Finally got an X-men #25 Black & White sketch to come back a 9.8 :grin:

You keeping that X-Men #25 B&W cover?

Yes I am, but like I said I finally got a 9.8 meaning I have a few others from previous attempts. I have a cgc 9.4 and a 9.6 X-men #25 B&W's that I'd be willing to sell or trade.

I only want a 9.8 copy,but thanks for asking.

I would keep too (thumbs u

Snob. :sumo:

:blahblah:

I have OCD,I can't help it :insane:

lol

If I landed a 9.8 you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers... and hope I didn't haunt you for it...

creepy-thing-in-blanket-1.gif

Not as good as Greggy's stuff, but I just got my second submission ever back. Huge thanks goes to joeypost for getting these done for me at Megacon.

I got these 3 from this board. They came back great, and right on the money with the grades, except the B&B 28, which has a trimmed edge. :(

DSC06264.jpg

DSC06270.jpg

DSC06275.jpg

These are all flea market finds (no book cost over $10).

DSC06273.jpg

DSC06281.jpg

DSC06271.jpg

Finally, this was from eBay awhile back. Sold as a NM.

DSC06278.jpg

While, I was very happy with the grade on this, I was really disappointed with how it was placed in the holder. The book had a tear by the missile, but it wasn't folded. When CGC placed it into the holder, they apparently folded the tear, which looks pretty ugly.

DSC06268.jpg

DSC06269-1.jpg

Edited by lemonman5