• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,966 posts in this topic

I purchased this copy back in 1997 or 1998 the year Vinnie brought the Oakland collection to Comic-Con. I think I paid 25 bucks. Finallly CGC'd it; got it back today. Keynotes read: "Poster Plague" story with art by Sergio Aragones, basis for Plop! Hitler appearance. Kaluta cover. HouseofMystery202OaklandCopy.jpg

in the past I have wasted my free submission coupons so this year I decided to bring the heat. My 4 subs:

adventure_108_65-bigapple.jpg

That's only a 6.5????:o What's the back cover look like?

small stain that hits every page :( otherwise perfect...

in the past I have wasted my free submission coupons so this year I decided to bring the heat. My 4 subs:

adventure_108_65-bigapple.jpg

fingerprint under the DC logo or is that on the slab? they were very harsh with that one

fingerprint under the DC logo or is that on the slab? they were very harsh with that one

It must have been my greasy paws on the slab. here is the book in all its raw glory. Not surprised with the grade though. They hammer like a mofo for stains - my Tomahawk 28 came back 5.0 thanks to unnoticed stain GRRRRR:

Adv_108_BA_raw.jpg

It must have been my greasy paws on the slab. here is the book in all its raw glory. Not surprised with the grade though. They hammer like a mofo for stains - my Tomahawk 28 came back 5.0 thanks to unnoticed stain GRRRRR:

Adv_108_BA_raw.jpg

That looks transcendent!!! Absolutely beautiful. If you sell it will be a bargain for anyone who buys the book not the number!!

That looks transcendent!!! Absolutely beautiful. If you sell it will be a bargain for anyone who buys the book not the number!!

I inspected the back cover last night. It's just insanely perfect. I will have to pull a scan of it. Stain or not this book is the tits.