• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Great Monday! Received my box of CGC books (mostly various Walking Deads), as well as my first frame for CGC slabs to hang on the wall! Now, to hang it in my office or bedroom/living room area.... hm

CGCframe.jpg

soo beautiful.

Are those from the Spine Split Collection?

Just kidding; really sweet pair of books, Mike; shame about the tape pull on the MF, though

Same result, but I don't think that's a tape pull in the MF. Looks like something dripped on it hardened and pulled the color off. Wax? Glue?

Actually, some other books from this collection had similar splits or damage to the lower left corner. Must have been stored and handled in some way that resulted in the splits. Possibly stored flat on shelves and the stacks may have been flipped through many times by grabbing or lifting the lower left corner.

But, thanks for pointing out all the ugly points of my new pride and joys. I'd hate to hear what you say to new moms with ugly babies. :baiting:

But, thanks for pointing out all the ugly points of my new pride and joys. I'd hate to hear what you say to new moms with ugly babies. :baiting:

Were you an ugly baby Mike? :foryou:

No, I was just as pretty then as I am now. :acclaim: