• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Got these in a little while ago, but haven't been posting much so I thought I would share them now.

Very happy with the results.

TTA 44 is one of my favorite books of all time. I was praying for an 8.0, and I was extremely surprised/delighted it got an 8.5 :banana:

The MIS was purchased raw on these boards. A fellow boardie thought it looked like a Bethlehem copy and he was correct.

DSCI1009.jpg

I have to give huge Kudos to RMA for the help on these! His communication and customer service was top notch! I would never hesitate to have him help me out in the future. Thanks again RMA! (worship)

013-35.jpg

012-37.jpg

011-6.jpg

010.jpg

009-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

007-7.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-65.jpg

002-82.jpg

001-10.jpg

Anyone get books back recently via Modern Standard service? If so when did you submit? Trying to get the most recent detailed turnaround time :)

Just got mine back. Books were submitted on March 12, 2004.

:jokealert:

The 121 is very cool. Tough tough book in 9.8 . Id suspect its the only one even tho i cant find it in the census.

Here are a few of the keepers from my SDCC submission :grin:

001-33.jpg

002-32.jpg

003-29.jpg

Matching Serial #'d Lady Mechanika Set by Joe Benitez

006-29.jpg

Spiderman #1 Barcode Variant signed "With Great Power Comes Great Reasponsibility" by Stan Lee

005-25.jpg

Justice League SDCC Blank Signed & sketched by Billy Tucci on front and signed on the back cover by Jim Lee, Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams

009-19.jpg

Signed and Colored by Alex Sinclair. Also signed by Jim Lee, Jeph Loeb & Scott Williams

008-22.jpg

Signed and Colored by Alex Sinclair. Also signed by Jim Lee & Scott Williams

Here are a few of the keepers from my SDCC submission :grin:

001-33.jpg

002-32.jpg

003-29.jpg

Matching Serial #'d Lady Mechanika Set by Joe Benitez

006-29.jpg

Spiderman #1 Barcode Variant signed "With Great Power Comes Great Reasponsibility" by Stan Lee

005-25.jpg

Justice League SDCC Blank Signed & sketched by Billy Tucci on front and signed on the back cover by Jim Lee, Alex Sinclair & Scott Williams

009-19.jpg

Signed and Colored by Alex Sinclair. Also signed by Jim Lee, Jeph Loeb & Scott Williams

008-22.jpg

Signed and Colored by Alex Sinclair. Also signed by Jim Lee & Scott Williams

Very nice haul (thumbs u