• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

You must have a ton of Spider-Woman 9.8s now. Is your want list up-to-date (besides these 5)?
I have a list of books I have in my Signature line, I guess I should change it to books I need now that that number is smaller.

I've got 32/50 :grin:

Edit: The books I currently need are in my sig now (thumbs u

Edited by Hado

Not sure what happened here :facepalm: Had it at 8.5-9.2. I'll probably crack it and mylar it.

Grading notes:

Back Cover Multiple Shadow

Left Top Back Cover Small Stain

Bottom Spine Small Tear Breaks Color

Top Interior Moderate Wraps Split/Splitting Bottom Interior Moderate Wraps Split/Splitting

August2013CGCcomics19_zps6c56ab4c.jpg

Brittle pages absolutely kill a book. That alone would drop it three or four full points at a minimum. :(

Yeah , in hindsight I do remember thinking the pages were off but I didn't think brittle. Oh we'll.

Great TOS 39 by the way. Killer grade and copy.

Finally got my books back from SDCC Fast Track...

Some of the highlights are below:

My Power Girl Collection of SSs:

DSC03454_zpsccd351da.jpg

DSC03455_zps2b40a5f2.jpg

My Justice League #1 Sketch Covers (New 52):

DSC03497_zpsdfa1676c.jpg

My Amazing Spiderman 700 Signatures: Added Peter David, Joe Quesada, Marv Wolfman, Romita Jr, Humberto Ramos, Klaus Janson, Len Wein, Ron Lim & Mike McKone

DSC03492_zps126da0a8.jpg

Very cool books (thumbs u

Strange that AH! Doesn't get noted as the cover artist on the left notation on the JSA. (I just saw there's a note about two covers on the right) :doh:

Will scan when I get them.

Just got the grades today.

001 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

002 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

003 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

001 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

002 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

003 Marvel Graphic Novel 1 1982 Marvel Comics Modern 9.8 WHITE Jim Starlin story cover & art ""Death"" of Captain Marvel.

:cry:

Is that good?

Is that good?

Not as good as 3 in 9.9 but :takeit:

Will be back today...All Avengers...all from the original owner collection I am selling on the boards...

This was the first submission of some of the books.

59 - 9.6 ow/w

62 - 9.4 ow/w

63 - 9.6 white

64 - 9.4 ow/w

65 - 9.6 white

68 - 9.6 white

69 - 9.8 white (highest graded 1 of 5)

70 - 9.4 ow/w

71 - 9.6 white

72 - 9.6 white

73 - 9.6 white

74 - 8.5 ow/w (don't know what the hell I missed here)

75 - 9.8 white (highest graded 1 of 7)

77 - 9.6 ow/w

78 - 9.4 ow/w

79 - 9.4 ow/w

Is that good?

I'm :cry: cause they're not mine.

Is that good?

I'm :cry: cause they're not mine.

They could be. :baiting: