• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

These came back a little bit ago, but I had been too busy to post

Thanks to Sean and NYComics, these were done at the 2013 Masters:

Amazing Spider-Man #238 CGC 9.6 SS 5x Signed by Stan Lee, John Romita Sr, John Romita Jr, Jim Shooter, Tom DeFalco

ASM238CGC96SS-001.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #549 Dynamic Forces Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by John Romita Copy A

ASM549DFCGC98SS-003.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #549 Dynamic Forces Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by John Romita Copy B

ASM549DFCGC98SS-002.jpg

Too bad I'm broke right now. You have a lot of ASM duplicates I'd love to add to my collection.

Avengers71CGC90.jpg

Wow, what an awesome cover and great grade. I love it! Congrats!

Welcome to the Boards!

I can appreciate a new user who can choose one book to comment on, instead of choosing all 20.

Welcome to the Boards!

I can appreciate a new user who can choose one book to comment on, instead of choosing all 20.

Haha thanks! Thankfully it's not my first forum rodeo. I just like the people who choose all 20 and then just add "sweet" at the bottom.

Edited by Tivo32

Welcome to the Boards!

Haha thanks! Thankfully it's not my first forum rodeo. I just like the people who choose all 20 and then just add "sweet" at the bottom.

Or "junk" or "drek". :D

Welcome to the Boards!

Haha I've been lurking here for about a week now and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what "drek" was. I could tell by the context it meant bad, but I actually had to Google it. I felt like I was in middle school again trying to keep up with the newest slang term.

Welcome to the Boards!

Haha I've been lurking here for about a week now and I couldn't figure out for the life of me what "drek" was. I could tell by the context it meant bad, but I actually had to Google it. I felt like I was in middle school again trying to keep up with the newest slang term.

They're normally loving junk or drek comments since they're usually related to Greggy's posts. And we all love Greggy. :shy: