• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, NamesJay said:

Nice books greggy. I'd be interested in seeing pictures of your display room!

Greggy is awesome. I want to know if he is continually finding all these books or just going off an older hoard/score. Because I cannot imagine finding these books so often in such good shape. But that is why Greggy is awesomel Do you just press them as they come up and submit or is it constantly searching and securing new books.

I'll never know!

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Greggy is awesome. I want to know if he is continually finding all these books or just going off an older hoard/score. Because I cannot imagine finding these books so often in such good shape. But that is why Greggy is awesomel Do you just press them as they come up and submit or is it constantly searching and securing new books.

I'll never know!

Greggy is at a ton of Cons with an eagle eye.  He gets in early with all his connections and at this point knows and is respected by a ton of the national dealers so he gets first call when collections are up for grabs.  He and Harley are the hardest working guys in the industry from what I've seen.

50 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Greggy is at a ton of Cons with an eagle eye.  He gets in early with all his connections and at this point knows and is respected by a ton of the national dealers so he gets first call when collections are up for grabs.  He and Harley are the hardest working guys in the industry from what I've seen.

Then good for him. Does he sleep on the floor like Harley? Just bustin' chops, Harley rocks. I have only been to his booth once but he was nice and a straight-shooter.

On 5/13/2017 at 8:21 PM, greggy said:

I'm going to hang at Jaime's booth at SDCC and tell him what you've been doing with all those copies of the B & W #1

Hopefully he wouldn't go all Jim Starlin on him.

21 hours ago, 1Cool said:

And the legend just got a little bigger xD

On 5/14/2017 at 10:57 AM, Bird said:

Then good for him. Does he sleep on the floor like Harley? Just bustin' chops, Harley rocks. I have only been to his booth once but he was nice and a straight-shooter.

some like Greggy or others work hard while most watch life pass them by.

Edited by nWo_22

Greggy and Hector straight up killin' it. Coppers, picture frames, moderns, such sweet stuff. Greg, that 9.8 Combat Kelly is mind-blowing. Super stuff. I want to be you guys when I grow up! (I suspect I'm older than both of you. :( )

7 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Greggy and Hector straight up killin' it. Coppers, picture frames, moderns, such sweet stuff. Greg, that 9.8 Combat Kelly is mind-blowing. Super stuff. I want to be you guys when I grow up! (I suspect I'm older than both of you. :( )

49:facepalm: