• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

I still to this day don't understand why if you have 5 of the same book, same grade you can't just post 1 pic with a X 5 next to it instead of clogging up the forum and making me have to scroll for days. It's super annoying.

It's an early clink preview. :wink:

:baiting:  @greggy 

Edited by blue808

55 minutes ago, blue808 said:

It's an early clink preview. :wink:

:baiting:  @greggy 

I personally think Joey pays him to post all the books so people can see what he can do with a press.:idea:

On 6/14/2017 at 10:38 PM, TheRealVenom said:

I still to this day don't understand why if you have 5 of the same book, same grade you can't just post 1 pic with a X 5 next to it instead of clogging up the forum and making me have to scroll for days. It's super annoying.

Or do stuff like this.

I know its not focused on every single book but it saves time and doesn't take up a lot of space.

B9F68sj.png

I like Greggy's posts. I like lots of scans and pics of comics. I don't see the point in complaining about anyone's posting style.  If it bugs you that much, ignore him.

That being said, the QUOTING of the posts...now that may be a bit much.

Nice :) now seems the time to buy the BA 12 first print, I overpayed compared to today's price's ;) that Jock cover show's some imagination too :foryou: @g-man

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, g-man said:

BA 12 still in demand as HQ still dominates the DC universe it seems....Is Tec 880 the Bats 227 of the modern era?

I hear you, it seems a "stretch" that HQ might end up being the modern day equivalent of a catwoman or poison ivy over time--not too much of a stretch though, maybe even WW, but she definitely stands out being the only "new" DC character with such popularity. I think that it will swell in value as generations then look back and view her as an "older" character. She's still in infancy imo 

And with the TEC, perhaps, I thought the same about a # of New 52 cover's, but time will tell....

@greggy

Are you tattling on me ???  lol I was just saying HQ is so new that they still have time to mess up her popularity meh I mean at first she's a villan, then hero?? imo just not too stable, but there is no denying she is popular and imo will value over time provided there are more key's that come up in her storyline. I remember the SS new 52 #1 was going up, now I wonder how many people even remember that book.....  :shy: