• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2022 at 9:15 AM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I knew you’d appreciate the Giant-Sized X-Men 1.  A pressing did real wonders for it.  I’ve had that copy in my collection for 20 years and now it looks like a different book

Great haul there, with Avengers #8, TOS #57, an early Spidey(13) and the all too often neglected Sgt. Fury #1, and of course GSX #1. :cloud9:

I have 7 books in the waiting to be graded queue, and hope to participate in this thread in September or thereabouts. :wishluck:

On 1/29/2022 at 7:32 AM, frozentundraguy said:

Great haul there, with Avengers #8, TOS #57, an early Spidey(13) and the all too often neglected Sgt. Fury #1, and of course GSX #1. :cloud9:

I have 7 books in the waiting to be graded queue, and hope to participate in this thread in September or thereabouts. :wishluck:

I’m just down to a few left in my collection that need the Walkthrough tier (thank goodness). I get so nervous sending in books that are valued over $3000

On 1/29/2022 at 9:37 AM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I’m just down to a few left in my collection that need the Walkthrough tier (thank goodness). I get so nervous sending in books that are valued over $3000

lol I get the weight of time is in their hands. It's a daily, just to hope for a reward, if there is merit. Spring up a well, I don't give up or in, that someday the return of my books will be secure. $3000 is value would be a tight ship to right. 

On 1/29/2022 at 1:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 1/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, Fisionbomb said:

Tony Daniel remarque:

20220129_141448.thumb.jpg.e2e69a0739586b0932547b6a235cad20.jpg

Don't wanna talk about the grade. Ooof.

still a remarque. :shy: 

I'm not just at it with flattery. That is a decent piece of art :) I'd be happy ;) Congrats!

On 1/29/2022 at 2:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not just at it with flattery. That is a decent piece of art :) I'd be happy ;) Congrats!

Requested "Joker laughing, green hair, red lips, HA HA HA and all that".  Got a black & white Harley Quinn instead. Love the sketch anyway, but the grade is infuriating. Grader notes crease to bottom back cover (which is visible) that 100% was not there when the book left my hands. :pullhair: