• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2022 at 8:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be glad to have those back from cgc! @Frederic9494. :whatthe:

Hope you didn't wait too long on those! Anticipation  ^^

More than 18 months!  

Can't wait to see the grades on the numerous Spirou 1071/1072 I sent to Joey and CGC (including two high grade 1130 with the rare loose supplement flyer with first appearance of Gargamel & Azrael) But given the TAT on magazines, better be zen about it :roflmao:

On 11/15/2022 at 8:08 PM, Frederic9494 said:

More than 18 months!  

Can't wait to see the grades on the numerous Spirou 1071/1072 I sent to Joey and CGC (including two high grade 1130 with the rare loose supplement flyer with first appearance of Gargamel & Azrael) But given the TAT on magazines, better be zen about it :roflmao:

Indeed. That's a wait for sure!

I was really happy with the submission and I'm close to having grading copies of the entire series.  I got these raw from @paperheart.  Mike is super nice and when he sells you a NM++ copy of a comic, you know it's legit.

On 11/22/2022 at 10:51 AM, cd4ever said:

What a great series this is.  The artwork is gorgeous and some of Moore's best writing. 

On 11/22/2022 at 5:32 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I was really happy with the submission and I'm close to having grading copies of the entire series.  I got these raw from @paperheart.  Mike is super nice and when he sells you a NM++ copy of a comic, you know it's legit.

Believe it or not I did a double take, but as it looked as though I saw them in your registry before here, nothing wrong with that! It was right before the entire Swamp things, looks just as trippy lol

But with more color and less green, nice choice for a run to go after! Kudos!

Ok.  Got my Baltimore express submission back today.  Agree with the grades and I knew about the resto on the books.  The cases are clean.  No scratches or hair that I could see.  Only one issue with one book.  It will be the last book posted of 5.  It will become clear right when you see it.  Been a while since I’ve submitted, so overall, I’m really happy.  Here we go…

EAFE7B8C-C5DD-4958-B02C-B42F09A94122.jpeg