• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hall of Justice exist and its in my hometown!

15 posts in this topic

I brought this up in a GA thread and thought I share it here in general.

I live in Cincinnati and never did an actual side by side photo comparison of Cincinnati's Union Terminal to the Hall of Justice. Sure looks very similar and both have fountains in front.

Everybody I know who lives in Cincinnati refers to it as the Hall of Justice and as kids we envisioned superheroes working there at night. It's now a museum. If Cincinnati ever gets a convention this is a must have photo op for out of towners.

So what do you think? Does the Hall of Justice exist in Cincinnati? :popcorn:

unionterminal02.jpg

justicehall.jpg

It's off I-75 and every time I drive by with people in the car somebody always says, "Look, there is the Hall of Justice." It's like clockwork and you would think after 20+ years it would grow old. However, it hasn't as of yet. Still gives me a sense of awe like its the real deal.

Even when I drive by I say it in my head, "Look, there is the Hall of Justice." I know, I'm a kid at heart.

It's off I-75 and every time I drive by with people in the car somebody always says, "Look, there is the Hall of Justice." It's like clockwork and you would think after 20+ years it would grow old. However, it hasn't as of yet. Still gives me a sense of awe like its the real deal.

Even when I drive by I say it in my head, "Look, there is the Hall of Justice." I know, I'm a kid at heart.

89520498_9e8da175e5.jpg

Okay....Here is a little bit of movie history connecting the Union Terminal to Justice League.

In Batman Forever the movie was going to be shot in Cincinnati, using the old subway tunnel. The exterior of the Gotham City Hippodrome (the arena where Grayson's family is killed) is based on the exterior of Union Terminal, a famous 1930's Art Deco train station in Cincinnati.

So it has a slight superhero connection.

89520498_9e8da175e5.jpg

did anyone get my "Look kids, Big Ben and Parlament" allusion :sorry: