• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE FRIGGIN MAC SAFARI ISSUE????????????????????????

69 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Monstro banned.

Just kidding.

I'm following up on the status of this issue today. I run into the same problem on my iPod Touch, so it's not like I haven't seen it. We'll give the issue some attention.

Monstro banned.

Just kidding.

I'm following up on the status of this issue today. I run into the same problem on my iPod Touch, so it's not like I haven't seen it. We'll give the issue some attention.

thanks man, much appreciated!!

Wait, who's banned? I can only see "_____ is banned" :baiting:

Seriously though, until this is resolved, can board members phrase sentences like:

"The person who has been banned is..."

"Having been trimmed in the past..."

"The reason that I think greggy..."

You know, people could put in some less meaningful words at the start of your posts so that Safari users won't be left out. hm

Man, I was wondering what was going on with this stupid vertical forum list! It's very annoying and in the way. I thought I was the only one having this issue, glad it's not just me. I know you guys are working hard to fix the problem, so for that I am grateful.

This is hilarious. I hate hate hate the fact I can't use Safari to access this site. Well, I can, I guess, but it's so frustrating.

Then again, I can't use Safari to surf eBay, so I had to download Firefox anyway.

Another pointless post brought to you by the makers of "My book isn't in perfect enough condition."

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: