• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #2: YOU decide!

13 posts in this topic

Okay, so here are some new pictures and scans of the Avengers 2 I posted about previously. Here are the details:

This book clearly never had bottom staples. The top staple is secure throughout book and centerfold, albeit not extremely securely but not hanging by a thread either. Some general wear, but overall not bad. The paper alignment is off as you can see, but I really think this is the way it was from the day it was printed; there isn't any roll or anything, and the book lays flat. So, a somewhat unique book. So I ask you, fellow board members, how do YOU think it grades?

2310889221_997a3f5649_b.jpg

2311700898_bbf1b621d0_b.jpg

2310886207_15e57c5f93_b.jpg

2310886815_ea845271db_b.jpg

2311697056_1eafe237d0_b.jpg

What a Yensch! doh!

lol

haha yeah, but that was before I got it and could describe it better, and I also added the scans. I decided to just start a new thread to attract some attention. Hopefuly I didn't violate any board policies. :wishluck: haha

What a Yensch! doh!

lol

haha yeah, but that was before I got it and could describe it better, and I also added the scans. I decided to just start a new thread to attract some attention. Hopefuly I didn't violate any board policies. :wishluck: haha

I'm just glad someone got my yoke! lol