• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally got my first neg on eBay since 2001 !

19 posts in this topic

And i like it ! :banana:

This insufficiently_thoughtful_person lives in france, this was a UK ONLY auction which was clearly stated

Won this auction (for cheap) and seller refused to send the book because i live in France.

1633_1.jpg

I politely answered saying that i'll provide an UK based address to ship the book (4 polites mail, never got a response.)

I negged him, he negged me.

Everybody's testosterone is now happy :roflmao:

This insufficiently_thoughtful_person lives in france, this was a UK ONLY auction which was clearly stated

Won this auction (for cheap) and seller refused to send the book because i live in France.

1633_1.jpg

I politely answered saying that i'll provide an UK based address to ship the book (4 polites mail, never got a response.)

I negged him, he neggeg me.

When is ebay bringing in that change that prevents sellers from leaving negative feedback for buyers? Can't be that long to go - looks like you were unlucky enough to pick up that neg at the last minute. :(

Hey, I was the underbidder at £16!

Wonder why he didn't second chance offer it to me?

Maybe he was unhappy with the price hm

Maybe you can send him an email innocently asking if he have more books for sale ?

Offer him £17 for his IM #96 CGC 9.6, and sell it to me :devil:

the seller is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

using small packet airmail it would probably be cheaper to ship to france than first class within the uk, and no more hassle.

Some guys just get too paranoid when the bidder wants to drop ship it. The negatives could've been avoided had you emailed him first if he was cool with it.

Now,as punishment,I demand some of that Frisano artwork!!

silveracre really don't 'get' ebay

they never have

at least this time, they have 'best offer' on their auctions, not that I hold out any hope of them accepting any. They are happy to sit on books for years.

1633_1.jpg

I negged him, he negged me.

Even the French don't trust the French? :shrug:

I think it's pretty clear that the seller was unimpressed with the final price (it is a bargain) and used the excuse not to go through with the sale.

I second this theory. (thumbs u

I considered a low bid on this too and didn't get around to it. Glad I didn't now.

How come you and more people don't got to the Help section of eBay and look up Respond to feedback?

Writing something like "offered to provide a U.K. address multiple times" would explain a lot to people that can't read this and only see your feedback.

Found it.

Done, thanks (thumbs u