• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #10 VG

20 posts in this topic

Hello my fellow formites! No introduciton needed here as this is a mega key-The first app of the enforcers! Yes, THE enforcers (calm down everyone) Ok so I have this one graded at about a 4.0 (with the small tape pull being the biggest drawback here). All in all it presents extremely well. Shipped within a day of payment via priority mail.

Guide(2007) for a VG= $208

From one collector to another= $150 (Shipping included via priority)

Any questions please ask! Reasonable offers considered of course. My ebay id is eri_qui if anyone was interested.

asm10.jpg

ASM10back.jpg

I accept paypal and personal checks (as well as money orders) Thanks!

Are all #10's missing the "L" in "Learn" or is this particular copy a mega, super, rare one? hm

lol its a rare 1:1000 variant doh! I was looking closely at it and for some reason it looks like it wasnt eved printed. Either that or it went on vacation for the winter (shrug)

Are all #10's missing the "L" in "Learn" or is this particular copy a mega, super, rare one? hm

My copy is the same way. Marvel quality control at its best.

Acutally I just looked it up in the Gerber book and most of the "L" is part of the spine.

My CGC copy's "L" isn't on the front cover (it's on the back due to the mis-rap this book is

infamous for).

Not to be OT, but I wonder how many people know why JJJ hate our fave web slinger so???...

hm

Just noticed mine is missing as well...interesting aspect about this book...

My CGC copy's "L" isn't on the front cover (it's on the back due to the mis-rap this book is

infamous for).

Not to be OT, but I wonder how many people know why JJJ hate our fave web slinger so???...

hm

I just collect comics cuz they look purdy, not to actually read them (shrug)

infamous for).

hm

It would stand to reason that the cause of JJJ's hatred was J ealousy... :devil:

infamous for).

hm

It would stand to reason that the cause of JJJ's hatred was J ealousy... :devil:

you are correct there sir!

:grin:

infamous for).

hm

Just noticed mine is missing as well...interesting aspect about this book...

Also OT: I've got a nice copy with the L on the front (but no back cover white); however, the right side of the Comic Code box is off-page.

Eriqui's copy presents very nicely.