• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your Coffin book?

86 posts in this topic

My husband says if I go first, there is going to be a garage sale, with each book going for $1.00...I think have a bunch of friends who want to bump me off, though...;)

I have no favorite book...I love a lot of them...but the last thing I sell, might be this...greenlantern1.jpg

My husband says if I go first, there is going to be a garage sale, with each book going for $1.00...I think have a bunch of friends who want to bump me off, though...;)

I have no favorite book...I love a lot of them...but the last thing I sell, might be this...greenlantern1.jpg

That book is absolutely breathtaking. What is with this "Aw shucks, I'm just a low grade collector" persona that you have promulgated here? hm

That book is absolutely breathtaking. What is with this "Aw shucks, I'm just a low grade collector" persona that you have promulgated here? hm

"low grade collector my A$$" Awesome book were you saying garage sale for 1.00

Oh I am, a low grade collector...and proud of it;) lol.. :gossip: that one has the dreaded "slight P" (it's even CGC'd) but I still love him;)

:o

What's the story behind that Terry Toons Cover, cause the only #7 I see for sale anywhere is a different cover...

You're probably seeing the St. John/Mighty Mouse issue from the 50s. This is the Timely one from 10 years earlier.

WOW -- now, that is a nice funny book, Sharon! (worship)

Hey, what's the story on the coverless one that you have in eBay right now?

*Not that I'm a buyer, I'm just curious... ;)