• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

:)

way to go sir; i bid on "make an offer" about 5 times over the last few months on that bad boy, but just couldn't ever get to where the seller needed me to get. i am proud for you.

wham1cgc8.jpg

who put you on to that beauty? must've been a heckuva guy.

:foryou: ps-saturday the 10th would be easier/better for us...just email me the addy (thumbs u

way to go sir; i bid on "make an offer" about 5 times over the last few months on that bad boy, but just couldn't ever get to where the seller needed me to get. i am proud for you.

Yeah, I had to do the back and forth thing a bit, too. I probably paid a bit too much for it, but I love the cover and wanted a Reilly with the name stamp on the back cover, so...

Yeah, I had to do the back and forth thing a bit, too. I probably paid a bit too much for it, but I love the cover and wanted a Reilly with the name stamp on the back cover, so...

i need it for my Fantastic run; i shoulda jumped out there long ago, but just didn't. i never even hit it hard enough for a counter--all i got was a bunch of 'thanks but no thanks.' i'm glad a good geek got it. i expect to see it in October.

a northford.

northford.jpg

Did you pick that up from Marnin at CollectorsAssemble? Just bought this from him myself...another Northford

SkeletonHand3CGC92.jpg

very pretty 'trooper. no, mine came from heritage a couple months back.

a northford.

northford.jpg

Very cool cover :applause:

Classic cover, no doubt, Steve.

Steve has indeed been getting some killer books, Gary, but don't take my few little crumbs away from me!