• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

This thread is humming. Great books from everyone!

Here's one you don't see every day, a Gerber "8" and Overstreet "scarce"... of course Lamont had one.

That book is tough as hell. Circus #1 is not too difficult to find, but #2 and #3 are very challenging. Great job!!!

I really like it when you see snow white pages peeking out from under the edge of the cover! :cloud9:

headline4.jpg

I really like it when you see snow white pages peeking out from under the edge of the cover! :cloud9:

Me too. My project for this weekend is to trim all the front covers of my Church books so I can get that effect consistently.

Me too. My project for this weekend is to trim all the front covers of my Church books so I can get that effect consistently.

:o

Great books (worship)

lol

That's fine as long as you don't press them (tsk)

Wouldn't you wait and have your flunky curator handle it?

Wouldn't you wait and have your flunky curator handle it?

Can't rely on the help anymore ... I hear he ran away across state lines with one of the books in this run ... (tsk)

headline9.jpg

Nothing was more threatening to the Nazis than a gang of (mostly) American youth on broomsticks.

(Beautiful books Win (thumbs u )

The number 5 glows in the dark.

It definitely does -- it was very impressive in person in a way that the scan doesn't really convey. (thumbs u