• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

I really like it when you see snow white pages peeking out from under the edge of the cover! :cloud9:

Me too. My project for this weekend is to trim all the front covers of my Church books so I can get that effect consistently.

Wouldn't you wait and have your flunky curator handle it?

Can't rely on the help anymore ... I hear he ran away across state lines with one of the books in this run ... (tsk)

I am currently posting from a non-extradition country. :cloud9:

Richard, I've come to the conclusion that you are just greedy. One person shouldn't have so many great books.

Thanks, but if I was really greedy, I wouldn't have let so many good ones get away!

I do feel pretty lucky to have the ones I do.

Anyway, you are one to talk...I feel like we just saw the tip of the iceberg last year!

wham1cgc8.jpg

Nice book, Gator. Not sure what is going on on that cover, but nice book just the same. (thumbs u

It took me 5 years of collecting GA and I finally have a pedigree book, so I look forward to posting another in 2013. :grin: I love train covers, and this book is one of my favorites.

Whiz18a.jpg

:applause:

Whiz 18 is great. Congrats on a nice copy. If you ever get a chance, find a reprint or something and read the Capt. Marvel/Spy Smasher story.

Whiz 18 is great. Congrats on a nice copy. If you ever get a chance, find a reprint or something and read the Capt. Marvel/Spy Smasher story.

Or crack the dang thing out of that plastic tomb!

Or crack the dang thing out of that plastic tomb!

Yeah. Or that... :boo:

Nice book, Steve. A close relative of this was being displayed at NYCC. Ritter has the SF Fantastic 6. Another beauty.

It took me 5 years of collecting GA and I finally have a pedigree book, so I look forward to posting another in 2013. :grin: I love train covers, and this book is one of my favorites.

Whiz18a.jpg

This is one of my favorite CM covers, nice pick up!

Whiz18a.jpg

Nice pick up, one of my very favorite GA covers. I love train covers :cloud9: