• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

This last book for today isn't any tougher to find than any of the other Stars from this time frame. That plus the cartoon-y cover makes this a relatively less interesting Church copy, but still....

starcomics182.jpg

This last book for today isn't any tougher to find than any of the other Stars from this time frame. That plus the cartoon-y cover makes this a relatively less interesting Church copy, but still....

starcomics182.jpg

damn win, other than that little b. chip on bottom, the book is 'bout perfect!

starcomics182.jpg

Stunning, Win... (worship)

Next time I get around to posting scans, Ryan, I've got a book that will knock your socks off. It's right up your alley.

Lord knows when that'll be, though....

soon :wishluck:

starcomics182.jpg

Not spectacular, but the color scheme was pleasing and I smiled at the cover gag. (thumbs u

Wow. Major key + pedigree = impressive.

I'll take it down about 12 notches by posting this wacky Church cover. Sort of buffoonish, but the 1st splash page is phenomenal. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of it, so just pull out your own copy and take a look.

daredevil5.jpg

So now I know who won that book.

Simply awesome Win. Let me know if you ever wanna sell that one (thumbs u

I'll take it down about 12 notches by posting this wacky Church cover. Sort of buffoonish, but the 1st splash page is phenomenal. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of it, so just pull out your own copy and take a look.

daredevil5.jpg

i only have daredevil 1, and several silver streak appearances, so i'm no expert; but what is up with that little yellow quadrant on his tights? that's not per the norm, is it?

Next time I get around to posting scans, Ryan, I've got a book that will knock your socks off. It's right up your alley.

Lord knows when that'll be, though....

Well get busy scanning Win! We all want our socks knocked off :baiting:

daredevil5.jpg

i only have daredevil 1, and several silver streak appearances, so i'm no expert; but what is up with that little yellow quadrant on his tights? that's not per the norm, is it?

He sprung a leak? (shrug)

daredevil5.jpg

He sprung a leak? (shrug)

you should be ashamed, being so cavalier about a church copy.

I didn't know there was a pedigree thread.....all of these except one were purchased in the last 4-months so they are pretty recent to me :acclaim:

Rockford Pedigree

barker6.jpg

MysteryMen14.jpg

Sparklercomics12.jpg

'D' copies

blackTerror1b.jpg

ComicsOnParade43.jpg

Crowley

wow49e.jpg

Guest Grails

I had three copies of this book over the last decade. One was given as a gift, one was lost during a move and my last copy is low grade so I upgraded to this one.

pc2.jpg

Just picked this up in the latest Heritage weekly auction :)

That's bright! :o