• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

wham1cgc8.jpg

who put you on to that beauty? must've been a heckuva guy.

:foryou: ps-saturday the 10th would be easier/better for us...just email me the addy (thumbs u

:)

way to go sir; i bid on "make an offer" about 5 times over the last few months on that bad boy, but just couldn't ever get to where the seller needed me to get. i am proud for you.

Yeah, I had to do the back and forth thing a bit, too. I probably paid a bit too much for it, but I love the cover and wanted a Reilly with the name stamp on the back cover, so...

:)

way to go sir; i bid on "make an offer" about 5 times over the last few months on that bad boy, but just couldn't ever get to where the seller needed me to get. i am proud for you.

Yeah, I had to do the back and forth thing a bit, too. I probably paid a bit too much for it, but I love the cover and wanted a Reilly with the name stamp on the back cover, so...

i need it for my Fantastic run; i shoulda jumped out there long ago, but just didn't. i never even hit it hard enough for a counter--all i got was a bunch of 'thanks but no thanks.' i'm glad a good geek got it. i expect to see it in October.

a northford.

northford.jpg

Did you pick that up from Marnin at CollectorsAssemble? Just bought this from him myself...another Northford

SkeletonHand3CGC92.jpg

very pretty 'trooper. no, mine came from heritage a couple months back.